The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved)

2 posters

Go down

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved) Empty Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved)

Post by myther May 21st 2007, 2:22 pm

I have a Problem.

My Chatbox have Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar. How can I edit Them?

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved) 111110

Code:
WHITOUT???? Right ---> WITHOUT

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved) 2222210
Code:

Admin is Disconnected THE mon 21 May, 2007

it should be

Right ---> Admin is Disconnected ON mon 21 May, 2007

Thanks... Hope someone can fix this.
myther

Female Posts : 23
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved) Empty Re: Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved)

Post by GeoX May 21st 2007, 2:29 pm

Hello, haha i think that is a bit strange Smile..Well, look..i check the phrase that says "Admin is Disconnected THE mon 21 May, 2007" and i do have the same problem Very Happy..but maybe just a word is missing like "disconnected the chatbox, or the connection with chatbox...but the word is missing..not mis-spelt....I also tried the word without and it works fine Smile...

so this might be in the infrastructure of the chatbox itself...ahd we may need a techy..
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved) Empty Re: Wrong Spelling and Wrong Grammar on CHATBOX? (solved)

Post by The Godfather May 21st 2007, 4:32 pm

hello,

Thank you for the remark! The technicians are informed and will correct that at the next update! thumleft
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 21st 2007, 5:01 pm

Thank you very much
GeoX

Back to top Go down