The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

All New Signature Of The Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would You like An All New SOTW?

67% 67% 
[ 4 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Amandeep619 on June 21st 2009, 12:37 am

Can we have a system that has like a SOTW Format, and it is displayed every week on either the top of the homepage or the bottom of the homepage. It can have the rewards written there and all entries can be entered through this format of the SOTW.

I think it would be a great update for ForuMotion and all of us, the ForuMotion users. :wouhou:

Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Canada

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Darren1 on June 21st 2009, 1:07 am

Except for the fact we are not aloud signatures, or anything alike signatures Dawa scratch

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by SupaDavis on June 22nd 2009, 6:54 am

@darren1 wrote:Except for the fact we are not aloud signatures, or anything alike signatures Dawa scratch

I think he means for our forums Smile

SupaDavis
Forumember

Male Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your forums, stealing your members

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Darren1 on June 22nd 2009, 7:09 am

@SupaDavis wrote:
@darren1 wrote:Except for the fact we are not aloud signatures, or anything alike signatures Dawa scratch

I think he means for our forums Smile

The way it reads it appears to be for the Support forum TT

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Walshy95 on June 22nd 2009, 8:51 pm

@Amandeep619 wrote:Can we have a system that has like a SOTW Format, and it is displayed every week on either the top of the homepage or the bottom of the homepage. It can have the rewards written there and all entries can be entered through this format of the SOTW.

I think it would be a great update for ForuMotion and all of us, the ForuMotion users. :wouhou:

Darren, read the text in bold. He said it would be a great update for Forumotion and the Forumotion users, meaning he is suggesting it for our forums Laughing

And you can do this yourself I think, by using HTML.

Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Reputation : 6
Language : English
Location : UK, Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Darren1 on June 23rd 2009, 3:33 am

Torres wrote:
@Amandeep619 wrote:Can we have a system that has like a SOTW Format, and it is displayed every week on either the top of the homepage or the bottom of the homepage. It can have the rewards written there and all entries can be entered through this format of the SOTW.

I think it would be a great update for ForuMotion and all of us, the ForuMotion users. :wouhou:

Darren, read the text in bold. He said it would be a great update for Forumotion and the Forumotion users, meaning he is suggesting it for our forums Laughing

And you can do this yourself I think, by using HTML.

Torres, I dont want to argue soemthing that I know that im right ...

That was not there, when I posted ouou

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Amandeep619 on June 28th 2009, 4:51 am

@darren1 wrote:
Torres wrote:
@Amandeep619 wrote:Can we have a system that has like a SOTW Format, and it is displayed every week on either the top of the homepage or the bottom of the homepage. It can have the rewards written there and all entries can be entered through this format of the SOTW.

I think it would be a great update for ForuMotion and all of us, the ForuMotion users. :wouhou:

Darren, read the text in bold. He said it would be a great update for Forumotion and the Forumotion users, meaning he is suggesting it for our forums Laughing

And you can do this yourself I think, by using HTML.

Torres, I dont want to argue soemthing that I know that im right ...

That was not there, when I posted ouou


Lols, it was there. Very Happy

Anyways, if this can be added, it would be great for everyone, because not many people know HTML, and if someone can do this here, then maybe someone can post it under Tricks & Tips?

Also, please add to the votes. :wouhou:

Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Canada

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Guest33 on June 28th 2009, 8:58 am

REMOVED

Guest33
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All New Signature Of The Week

Post by Jophy on April 11th 2013, 5:41 am

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: http://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
http://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Jophy

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum