The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

The Chill-Out Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Chill-Out Zone

Post by ~Chris on June 29th 2009, 7:28 am

Forums Title: The Chill-Out Zone

Forums Language: English

Forum Link: http://www.tcoz.forumotion.com

Forums Category: Miscellaneous

Forum Description
I was recently an administrator on a general discussions forum that god deleted, I enjoyed working there, so once it got deleted I thought i'd make my own. The Chill-Out Zone (aka TCOZ), is a general discussions forum that I have made in hope to be a friendly and relaxing and enjoyable community for everyone. I only opened this forum a few hours ago, so as of yet we only have 2 registered members, so don't judge it please. We need lots of members to get things going, so please, register on TCOZ, visit and make a few simple posts every day, and before too long TCOZ will be a fun forum for everyone, no matter who you are. Smile

~Thanks~

~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris on July 2nd 2009, 2:23 am

We now have 2 moderators - Andy & DaBomb.

Still just 6 members, looking for some more, and some possible staff members. Please join!

~Chris
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandeep619 on July 2nd 2009, 2:30 am

Please read the rules before posting. You must have specific number of members before posting your promotion here. Also, this is meant for others to rate your site, so I don't think that you are allowed to double-post, updating us with your forum news here... lol

Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413
Language : English

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris on July 2nd 2009, 3:31 am

Y'know.. I'd suggest that you read the rules too. Smile Not only aren't you allowed to post in other members presentations (like you did) , the rules clearly state that you're allowed to post twice in a row, as long as they're separated by a 24 hour gap, (which my posts were) and, you are allowed to post including an update, and as far as i'm concerned, two new staff members classify as an update.

~Chris
Forumember

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum