The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I set the maximum size for avatars?

3 posters

Go down

How can I set the maximum size for avatars? Empty How can I set the maximum size for avatars?

Post by Katie November 5th 2005, 4:49 pm

Hello

Just wanted to know where I go or if it is possible to set the maximum size that people can use as an avatar.

Currently they are able to upload very large ones and I would like to stop this.

Katie
Katie

Back to top Go down

How can I set the maximum size for avatars? Empty Re: How can I set the maximum size for avatars?

Post by Gandalf November 5th 2005, 6:14 pm

The only way you can stop this is to post an Announcement in which you clearly say the size limits on your forum. You can also write in it that any avatar that is bigger than the limits will be removed from profile.

But there is no function that allows you to set a limit. Its supposed to be by default 150x200 pixels, and a maximum of 20kb.
Gandalf
Gandalf

Back to top Go down

How can I set the maximum size for avatars? Empty Re: How can I set the maximum size for avatars?

Post by Katie November 6th 2005, 10:01 am

Thanks Gandalf. I will have to kick some asses.
Katie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf November 6th 2005, 7:15 pm

Hem...don't be too cruel with your members :DD
Gandalf
Gandalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo the 13 November 6th 2005, 11:24 pm

Katie wrote:Thanks Gandalf. I will have to kick some asses.
Sometimes it's the best way to learn a lesson. :DD
Lolo the 13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum