The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMAIL DECLINED

3 posters

Go down

EMAIL DECLINED Empty EMAIL DECLINED

Post by carpetman July 18th 2006, 11:20 am

PATHETIC

Whats the point of this forum?

You can't contact the providers to get a direct answer to a question or get your problem sorted out, all you get is some person telling you to read the rules.

You go on any other support forum and you are able to contact the person who knows about the problem and they sort it out straight away.

SOME OF MY REGISTRATION EMAILS ARE BEING DECLINED?
Whats the point in carrying on, when people can't register?
carpetman

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

EMAIL DECLINED Empty Re: EMAIL DECLINED

Post by Caihlem July 18th 2006, 11:23 am

If you bothered reading my answer or Reading the sticky 'AOL users read this' you'd understand.
The problem has already been said and we are trying to sort it out, meanwhile calm down!

There's no point in insulting us, we know what we are doing. And if you're unsastified, might I suggest that you change forum provider and leave

Last edited by on July 18th 2006, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia July 18th 2006, 11:32 am

Please calm down! I understand that this problem annoys you, but being so impatient and aggressive and posting non-constructive criticism will not help you!

At least, your title is explicit, so this time, I leave this topic opened, but I ask you to mind your manners!

You are not the only one to have this problem. I will leave a message on the French side to call a technician. I just tell you to be patient.

Meanwhile, I ask you this question : Which are the domain names of the refused e-mail addresses? ( @hotmail.co.uk, @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc. )
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by carpetman July 18th 2006, 12:08 pm

Thank you Katt at least you seem a sensiable moderator not like the other 18 YEAR OLD character who has just emailed an aggresive and unprofessional letter to me.

The emails not getting through are random and too numerous to mention. but the common ones are @hotmail.com.

I had 86 members on my old forum but only 12 have managed to register on my new one.

Thanking you in advance
carpetman

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 18th 2006, 1:11 pm

Do the people in question have access to their e-mail accounts? And do their e-mail accounts have the space to receive more?

(P.S: 18 or not, I still know what I'm doing)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by carpetman July 18th 2006, 1:12 pm

After your offensive email to me, I am now only dealing with KATT through PM.

(I never knew what I was doing at 18 now Im 36 Im a little more wiser and maturer)

EDIT Knight : If you're dealing through MPs, this topic is useless, I only see personnal attacks in here Confused
carpetman

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 18th 2006, 1:15 pm

And I hope you make your point. I'm just trying to help you, your free to do what you want with what I say

(P.S: Next time you want to say something to me that has no relation to your problem, please send it by P.M so as not to harm the atmosphre here and to avoid creating a 'flood' effect, thank you for comprehension)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia July 18th 2006, 3:24 pm

I re-lock this topic, carpetman is banned .So it's useless to care about his problem anymore.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down