The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me

4 posters

Go down

Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me Empty Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me

Post by ladywiccana Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 18:40

And my friends, but for no one else to join! Is there any such forum available at present??? Hello
ladywiccana

Female Posts : 7
Language : englsh

Back to top Go down

Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me Empty Re: Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me

Post by Tilum Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 18:46

yes it's possible with pemissions. However, for a full answer post in one of these forums.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me Empty Re: Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me

Post by KoolK Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 23:15

Tilum wrote:yes it's possible with pemissions. However, for a full answer post in one of these forums.

~ Tilum

Appropriately, may I include. Closed Forums????? I want to create a forum for me Icon_wink
KoolK
KoolK
Forumember

Language : English

http://whatthefun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 20:45

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down