Hit Skin Upload

Go down

Hit Skin Upload

Post by narutouzumakiman on Thu 3 Dec - 19:08

Can i put a skin from another forums into my forums? well i click on submit but when i do i can only submit 1ns from forum motion is there a way i can do it from another forums that i own?

narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by LH Justin on Thu 3 Dec - 19:16

Only Forumotion formatted themes can be uploaded to Hitskin. The only way you can upload your theme to Hitskin is to convert it on one of your Forumotion forums.
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by narutouzumakiman on Thu 3 Dec - 19:45

@LH Justin wrote:Only Forumotion formatted themes can be uploaded to Hitskin. The only way you can upload your theme to Hitskin is to convert it on one of your Forumotion forums.
how do i convert it ?

narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by LH Justin on Thu 3 Dec - 19:47

@narutouzumakiman wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:Only Forumotion formatted themes can be uploaded to Hitskin. The only way you can upload your theme to Hitskin is to convert it on one of your Forumotion forums.
how do i convert it ?
You need minimal graphic design skills and a bit of CSS knowledge.
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by narutouzumakiman on Thu 3 Dec - 19:51

@LH Justin wrote:
@narutouzumakiman wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:Only Forumotion formatted themes can be uploaded to Hitskin. The only way you can upload your theme to Hitskin is to convert it on one of your Forumotion forums.
how do i convert it ?
You need minimal graphic design skills and a bit of CSS knowledge.
aww man Sad well i have graphic design skills but no CSS knowledge and whats minimal?
and can i make my own skin?

narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by LH Justin on Thu 3 Dec - 22:48

@narutouzumakiman wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:
@narutouzumakiman wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:Only Forumotion formatted themes can be uploaded to Hitskin. The only way you can upload your theme to Hitskin is to convert it on one of your Forumotion forums.
how do i convert it ?
You need minimal graphic design skills and a bit of CSS knowledge.
aww man Sad well i have graphic design skills but no CSS knowledge and whats minimal?
and can i make my own skin?
Minimal design skills I would say the ability to edit text on images and make small changes.

Yes, you can make your own themes.
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by narutouzumakiman on Tue 8 Dec - 18:19

OK THX

narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by MaxPayne on Tue 29 Dec - 13:47

I would like to upload my own skin from PC. Can someone please tell me how to do it?
Thanks in advance
avatar
MaxPayne
Forumember

Male Posts : 90
Reputation : 0
Language : English, German, Italian, Romanian, French

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit Skin Upload

Post by Matei on Tue 30 Nov - 16:45

Garbage
avatar
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Reputation : 100
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

http://www.grafikspot.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum