The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exporting Data

+2
MrMario
K-wish
6 posters

Go down

Exporting Data Empty Exporting Data

Post by K-wish December 6th 2009, 6:08 pm

I have read several posts on the forums and understand that Fourmotion has the rights to the data from the forum that I have setup here using their software. It is now my turn to make a request for the data from our forum. Therefore, I would like to request a copy of the data that you have the rights to. Our community has outgrown the capabilities of Forumotion. We have enjoyed our time here and thanks to those who have made it possible for our success.

I will be glad to supply an admin with our forum name to help expedite this process.

--Kevin

Last edited by K-wish on December 6th 2009, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
K-wish

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Exporting Data Empty Re: Exporting Data

Post by MrMario December 6th 2009, 6:25 pm

Forumotion doesn't allow any users to have their datebase to their forum since Forumotion owns it. Please visit this topic here about why Forumotion owns it => Here
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid December 7th 2009, 1:27 am

I have read several posts on the forums and understand that Fourmotion has the rights to the data from the forum that I have setup here using their software.
Therefore you have no rights to the data. The database belongs to Forumotion and therefore you cannot access it, nor will a technician access it to give copies to users.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Exporting Data Empty backup forum

Post by peter59 August 2nd 2011, 12:02 am

if i wanted to create another forum with Fourmotion can i export data from one to another.

regards
Pete
peter59
peter59
Forumember

Male Posts : 145

http://www.1879zuluwar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by prudence12 August 2nd 2011, 3:15 am

Yeah, I don't think forumotion allows export of data. The date is owned by the company.
Content Removed ~ Member Banned ~ MrMario
prudence12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 2nd 2011, 6:44 am

peter59 wrote:if i wanted to create another forum with Fourmotion can i export data from one to another.

regards
Pete

Forumotion does not allows Data transfer.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down