The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimizing my forum to the next level.

3 posters

Go down

Optimizing my forum to the next level. Empty Optimizing my forum to the next level.

Post by TR January 3rd 2010, 5:06 am

Greetings,
I own the forum [Link Removed]. I'm happy with our development, art, and layout- But I'd like to optimize it and launch some new features into the skin. Generally, I'd like to upgrade it so it looks better.

I don't have alot of experience with CSS, so I was wondering if someone could help me out with implementing some effects from other forums. I'm thinking of switching to PunBB, but I'd like to have the rounded corner effects that [Link Removed] forum has for categories. Would that be possible?

In addition, I was wondering if the navigation/searchbar on this forum. Would it be possible to implement something like that?

And finally, I'd like to optimize my forum a little more so the Banner doesn't overlap the page when the window size decreases, as well as Avatars as so forth.

PS;
I also admire Lavabox's
[Link Removed] but that looks like it was made with DreamWeaver and more advanced HTML. Is that a safe assumption?

I own the whole Adobe Creative Suite CS3 and have alot of Photoshop experience-So I defiantly have any needed resources. Any help would be appreciated; Thankyou!
TR
TR
Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Back to top Go down

Optimizing my forum to the next level. Empty Re: Optimizing my forum to the next level.

Post by LH Justin January 3rd 2010, 5:17 am

These are all various questions that belong in the various sections of the Support Section of the forum. Topic locked.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Optimizing my forum to the next level. Empty Re: Optimizing my forum to the next level.

Post by Matei November 30th 2010, 11:07 pm

Garbage
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down