The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster?

3 posters

Go down

How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster? Empty How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster?

Post by TheDarkChaser Sat Jan 09 2010, 05:16

Anyone please?
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster? Empty Re: How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster?

Post by Darren1 Sat Jan 09 2010, 05:47

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you but facebook, myspace, twitter, friendstar, tagged ect are all created on php, java, css websites, and not a forum.

You could create something like Jalo & Jason has done, (Click here to view it) however I am unaware of how they had done it.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster? Empty Re: How to change my forum into a social networking sites like Facebook or Friendster?

Post by TheDarkChaser Sat Jan 09 2010, 05:55

Oh could you ask them how?
TheDarkChaser
TheDarkChaser
Forumember

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Sat Jan 09 2010, 06:08

You can ask them,
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down