The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Graphics Challenge Request!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Donal on January 9th 2010, 9:54 pm

Now if anyone can make me ranks or can provide any(THAT HAVE THE FOLLOWING RANKS)and must include the credits.
that have the following:
Forum Owner
Administrator
Super Moderator
Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Coding Specialist
GFX Designer
New Member
Junior Member
Member
Senior Member
Legendary Member
Optional:
Head Moderator
Head GFX
Try and make them similer to my forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make me Proud and you win héhé

Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : England

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Rok on January 10th 2010, 4:19 am

Yo, dawg. If you feel out this following form, then it would be much more easier to understand what you're looking for in the ranks that you want made:
Code:
[color=darkred][b]Nature of the creation :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Creation size (in pixels) :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]With or without animation :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE (precise the kind of animation you want)
[color=darkred][b]Background color :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Picture(s) link(s) :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Text to insert :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Link to the font to download :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Font color :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Link of my forumotion forum :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Extra comments :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE

Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Reputation : 232
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by josh01 on January 10th 2010, 4:47 am

is this ok ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

josh01
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Donal on January 10th 2010, 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:is this ok ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yep, thats great!


Last edited by Donal on January 10th 2010, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : England

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Donal on January 10th 2010, 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yo, dawg. If you feel out this following form, then it would be much more easier to understand what you're looking for in the ranks that you want made:
Code:
[color=darkred][b]Nature of the creation :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Creation size (in pixels) :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]With or without animation :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE (precise the kind of animation you want)
[color=darkred][b]Background color :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Picture(s) link(s) :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Text to insert :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Link to the font to download :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Font color :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Link of my forumotion forum :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
[color=darkred][b]Extra comments :[/b][/color] YOUR INFOS HERE
Thanks for the advice, I will use that if i request anything Wink

Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : England

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by josh01 on January 10th 2010, 4:13 pm

here you go
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

josh01
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Donal on January 10th 2010, 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:here you go
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! THANKS A MILLION!!!
but i forgot to ask for a 'Donator' Rank, Think you can make that? Wink

Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : England

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by josh01 on January 10th 2010, 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

josh01
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by TheListener on January 10th 2010, 8:00 pm

Nice set, josh! Good job!!

TheListener
Forumember

Male Posts : 796
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by Donal on January 10th 2010, 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks!

Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Reputation : 2
Language : English
Location : England

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Graphics Challenge Request!

Post by LH Justin on March 13th 2010, 1:00 am

Request complete.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum