The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Lightsaber Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 10th 2010, 3:59 pm

Okay, I did these for a request, but he said he wanted them to look like real lightsabers instead of vectors, so I repurposed them, enjoy! A green set will be coming soon.











avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Maki1 on January 10th 2010, 4:25 pm

Very nice good job thumright
avatar
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Reputation : 442
Language : English CSS Stylesheet
Location : The Support forum Section! No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

http://forumdesigners.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 10th 2010, 4:31 pm

BlueSky wrote:Very nice good job thumright
Thanks!
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by WhatIf on January 10th 2010, 6:32 pm

You can do better on the light part of the saber.
avatar
WhatIf
Forumember

Posts : 411
Reputation : 1
Language : Morse Code

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Sanket on January 10th 2010, 6:44 pm

They look nice.
avatar
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2828
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 10th 2010, 7:05 pm

@WhatIf wrote:You can do better on the light part of the saber.
Well complain to George Lucas, that's what they look like! Razz
@Sanket wrote:They look nice.
Thanks!
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Guest on January 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

Hah. I was wondering where those ranks on Photobucket were going. Very nice job.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 13th 2010, 11:08 pm

kewlkreator wrote:Hah. I was wondering where those ranks on Photobucket were going. Very nice job.
Thanks!
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Rok on January 14th 2010, 1:04 am

Very realistic. Nice work. Very Happy
avatar
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Reputation : 234
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 14th 2010, 1:35 am

@Rok wrote:Very realistic. Nice work. Very Happy
Thanks!
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by TanMan77777777 on January 14th 2010, 4:58 am

Since it was a request, I can't really complain.. If it wasn't (I'm sure you already know this) I would say completely remake the white part. It makes it unrealistic.


It would have been more realistic, to me, if it was like that.

But, as I said before... Since it was a request. Good job.

8.5/10
avatar
TanMan77777777
Forumember

Posts : 728
Reputation : 7
Language : English, HTML, CSS

http://tanman.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 14th 2010, 12:16 pm

@TanMan77777777 wrote:Since it was a request, I can't really complain.. If it wasn't (I'm sure you already know this) I would say completely remake the white part. It makes it unrealistic.


It would have been more realistic, to me, if it was like that.

But, as I said before... Since it was a request. Good job.

8.5/10
Well, it was a rank, and I was trying to fit the text on the blade, so I went that way.
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Codyy on January 14th 2010, 11:02 pm

Great work, as usual.
avatar
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Reputation : 16
Language : English
Location : Florida

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by WhitePoint on January 15th 2010, 7:58 pm

different work Justin, good job!
avatar
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Reputation : 10
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French
Location : Tarragona, Spain

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by harantony on January 15th 2010, 11:25 pm

I would never think of that idea! :L Great job!
avatar
harantony
Forumember

Male Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Greek, French and German

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Noob on January 16th 2010, 4:24 pm

@WhatIf wrote:You can do better on the light part of the saber.

Agreed .. bwi

Other than that, pretty cool.
avatar
Noob
Forumember

Male Posts : 251
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Graphics.

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by -.._AnonymouS_..- on January 16th 2010, 5:34 pm

Really like em!

-.._AnonymouS_..-
New Member

Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by ButtChew on January 18th 2010, 8:18 pm

@LH Justin wrote:
@TanMan77777777 wrote:Since it was a request, I can't really complain.. If it wasn't (I'm sure you already know this) I would say completely remake the white part. It makes it unrealistic.


It would have been more realistic, to me, if it was like that.

But, as I said before... Since it was a request. Good job.

8.5/10
Well, it was a rank, and I was trying to fit the text on the blade, so I went that way.

I think he was referring to the handle. Maybe making them more of the metal/chrome and black.

ButtChew
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 18th 2010, 8:29 pm

@ButtChew wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:
@TanMan77777777 wrote:Since it was a request, I can't really complain.. If it wasn't (I'm sure you already know this) I would say completely remake the white part. It makes it unrealistic.


It would have been more realistic, to me, if it was like that.

But, as I said before... Since it was a request. Good job.

8.5/10
Well, it was a rank, and I was trying to fit the text on the blade, so I went that way.

I think he was referring to the handle. Maybe making them more of the metal/chrome and black.
He didn't even touch the handle, he edited the blade...
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by BLUElearnings on January 19th 2010, 6:09 am

Green color would be nice Smile
avatar
BLUElearnings
Forumember

Posts : 206
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by LH Justin on January 19th 2010, 12:21 pm

@BLUElearnings wrote:Green color would be nice Smile
Oh, sorry, I'll do those soon.
avatar
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by Beno on April 18th 2010, 7:16 pm

Well Done, Accepted Very Happy
avatar
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Reputation : 67
Language : English
Location : England

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightsaber Ranks

Post by SLGray on July 24th 2017, 7:19 pm

Garbaged


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

avatar
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 41145
Reputation : 2811
Language : English
Location : United States

https://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum