The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Pics Distorted

2 posters

Go down

Solved Gallery Pics Distorted

Post by Kyouri January 13th 2010, 2:27 pm

After clicking on an album, the preview pics appear on a page and they are all distorted (blurry). Some are shown larger than actual size while others that are larger are also distorted. The image's actual size is posted with it, so you can see what size it is supposed to look like but isn't.
Gallery Pics Distorted Distor10
Gallery Pics Distorted Distor11
In the ACP I've tried setting the 'Preview' settings to both 'yes' and 'no' to "Use smaller pictures to view pictures" and I've changed the number of pics on a row under the 'Configuration' from 5 to 3 to 1, and the preview images still look awful. The actual image when viewed in its own page looks fine, tho. Is there something in the CSS I need to change?

EDIT**
It is in the CSS... sort of. I was able to adjust the image height in the following code:
Code:
.borderwrap.thumbnails {
   float: left;
   margin: 0 5px 5px 5px;
   }
.borderwrap.thumbnails .thumb {
   min-height: 75px;
   }
.borderwrap.thumbnails .thumbnail img {
   display: block;
   margin: 0.5em auto;
   padding: 2px 2px 12px 2px;
   text-align: center;
   height: auto;
but it doesn't help the size of the larger images, it just makes them really small, although they are no longer distorted. I'll mark as solved and you can either send to garbage or leave for others if they have similar issue with Invision gallery images.
Kyouri
Kyouri
Forumember

Female Posts : 165
Language : English

http://anime-dohyou.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Gallery Pics Distorted

Post by MrMario January 13th 2010, 6:54 pm

Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario