The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ?

3 posters

Go down

Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ? Empty Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ?

Post by ave20 17/1/2010, 20:03

Hi,

Iam wondering if there is any chance to make the "next page navi icons" bigger ? Those one:

Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ? 2qvd004

I want to change their size (BUT ONLY FOR THEM !) or put them like with <b></b> code.
Can I change it in my CSS code or something like that ? I dont want to change other fonts size (using admin panel / color).
So, anyone ... ?

Thx
ave20
Forumember

Language : Polski

Back to top Go down

Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ? Empty Re: Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ?

Post by Kyouri 17/1/2010, 20:13

You can change that under the 'pagination' section of your css. You can use either or both of these codes:
Code:
font-weight: bold;
font-size: {input what font size}px;

Hope it helps. Smile
Kyouri
Kyouri
Forumember

Female Posts : 165
Language : English

http://anime-dohyou.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ? Empty Re: Can I make "Next page" navi icons bigger ?

Post by ave20 17/1/2010, 20:27

Could You tell me how to make it work ? Lets say that I need to small guide about it....
Should I change this code:

Code:
.forumline td.pagination {
   padding:0;
    }

?
ave20
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ave20 18/1/2010, 03:43

~ bump
ave20
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket 18/1/2010, 11:42

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down