The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Troll admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Troll admin

Post by sickofit on February 2nd 2010, 9:55 am

The admin from this forum, http://ausatire.forumotion.net/index.htm goes by the username MELLIE is using her forum to make illegal accusations against me and other posters from yahoo 7 message boards, calling us paedophiles for one.

She was banned from yahoo 7 message boards for this very reason, its a troll and stalker and I would like someone to please close her forum down or give her a warning on the material she is posting!

Thank you!

PS - I made a few complaints already but no response or action take.I will take legal action if needed be, as I am sick of this person stalking and abuse, as many are also!

sickofit

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Troll admin

Post by Darren1 on February 2nd 2010, 9:57 am

Hello,

Please give the litigation's up to 7 days to take any action if necessary.
They do take thousands of complaints daily Wink

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl D on February 3rd 2010, 7:00 am

Thanks, Darren.

I would also like to agree with and endorse what 'sickofit' has said.

This Mellie person is also attacking and defaming me and quite a few others from Yahoo! 7's Australian Message Boards on her forum.

Carl D

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on February 3rd 2010, 8:44 am

@Carl D wrote:Thanks, Darren.

I would also like to agree with and endorse what 'sickofit' has said.

This Mellie person is also attacking and defaming me and quite a few others from Yahoo! 7's Australian Message Boards on her forum.

Ban her ass of your boards for me, she's a disgrace to our country

Really the only thing u can do if she is trolling, is to ask her to stop it, and track down her IP and report her to her ISP.
If the case is a proxy, or a dynamic IP then your gonna need some help getting her IP to report her to her ISP as her IP's keep changing and you can't really get it right.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on February 3rd 2010, 10:52 am

Where is she posting this stuff? and whats yahoo 7 posting boards?

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl D on February 13th 2010, 12:01 am

and whats yahoo 7 posting boards?

Hi, Kirk.

Yahoo7! Message Boards. Here's a thread from there where this Melli's forum is mentioned:

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/coffee_lounge/1147492/

According to the post by 'nataliejacquest' in that thread, it appears Melli has deleted her forum, or at least the individual categories contained in the forum. I don't know if that's true or not since you can't see anything there now unless you're a member and logged on.

Carl D

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on February 13th 2010, 2:53 am

i don't see how this would be a forumotion issue unless there were violations on the forumotion forum. Looks a Lil creepy to me scratch.But i have no idea what the forum is or are about either? If there are violations happening on the forum then i would just report it to forumotions litigation's.Litigations will take all the necessary and appropriate actions if there is? and what about complaining to yahoo 7? is this an official yahoo place ran by yahoo.Complain to them as well.

kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dad4ever77 on February 15th 2010, 9:20 am

The posters above "sickofit" and "carl d" have been stalking "melli" from forum to forum and making vexatious complaints against her. She did breach the Terms of Service several times at Yahoo7! and was dealt with according to their rules.

The above two posters should be taken no notice of as they follow her around trying to antagonise her to get her to react. You will be wasting your time taking any notice of them..

Watch, they will now come in and say I am a co conspirator of hers!! lol

dad4ever77

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by jake66 on February 15th 2010, 9:55 am

@dad4ever77 wrote:The posters above "sickofit" and "carl d" have been stalking "melli" from forum to forum and making vexatious complaints against her. She did breach the Terms of Service several times at Yahoo7! and was dealt with according to their rules.

The above two posters should be taken no notice of as they follow her around trying to antagonise her to get her to react. You will be wasting your time taking any notice of them..

Watch, they will now come in and say I am a co conspirator of hers!! lol

Well, it is your first post!

jake66
Forumember

Male Posts : 178

http://www.computer-wizzy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on February 16th 2010, 5:38 am

i don't understand?
All i can say is if there are violations going on a forumotion forum then you have to report it to forumotions litigation's.

Yahoo 7 has nothing to do with forumotion.. and if a person is following others around on other forumotion forums then i would contact the forums admin and ask them to ban them or at least keep an eye out on the person saying they are a trouble maker..

But i mean there's nothing we can do to prevent a person going on to other forumotions forums..

So i am not even sure what the answer is you looking for. it sounds like something you may have to ask the authorities about.. for like cyber stalking or something like that..And if it is effecting some ones personal life or making some kind of threats in a harmful matter then that can be pretty serious

But like i said there is no way for formotion to prevent a person from going to other forumotion forums.. So i would report this to the forums she is on to the admins of the forums to keep an eye on or ask if she can be banned.

dunno?

Last edited by kirk on May 29th 2010, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie on May 27th 2010, 2:37 am

Please be advised I am the owner of http://ausatire.forumotion.net/index.htm and that the individual who has been making complaints against my forum under multiple IP's and user names has been doing this for years on various sites it frequents.
This individual is determined to have my new forum closed down because I reported their site mycoffeelounge.net to the ACMA (Australian Communications Media Authority) and the Australian Federal Police for hosting illegal content on it's site back in 2007.
As a result of my complaint, their site was ACMA blacklisted, and restrictions were imposed, thus the individual continues to harass me to this day.

You may contact me on ausatire@gmail.com whereby I am more than happy to forward you information pertaining to the above stated, re- ACMA complaints, action and so forth.

Please be advised I have reported this individual to several authoritative bodies both here in Australia and overseas where their own sites host is located, however due to it's use of multiple IP's they manage to bypass conventional IP banning measures I have employed on my board.

An example of such trolling is as follows,
http://ausatire.forumotion.net/the-cafe-f5/re-a-forum-motion-complaint-t824.htm

which is why I eagerly await forumotion to reassign me a new admin password.

I am unable to manage the trolling situation effectively without access to my administration.

Thankyou, and Kind regards,

Melinda

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post by Clug on May 27th 2010, 7:34 am

I think I'm overly assured that I believe "Mellie". I'm sorry that this has happened. If you'd like a new password, can't you edit it yourself? Or has your account been hacked? If so, contact Typlo. Also visit this: For founders who lost their passwords.

Clug
Forumember

Male Posts : 425

http://lbtproductionz.forumsmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie on May 27th 2010, 1:35 pm

Yep, I didn't want to have to say it, but I do think my account may have been hacked, as the password no longer works.

Thanks for your concern, however I think I'm tired of these fools flaming my site for now, so might have to call it a day I think.

Thanks again, might see how I feel in a few days time.

Mel

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie on May 27th 2010, 1:42 pm

Also, if you google "Ausatire mycoffeelounge.net" you will see what this same mob did to my last forum (The first Ausatire site), they gloated on the above mentioned forum about having it closed due to their having excessively flooded it with spam, because I told them I had reported their site to the ACMA.

Even googling mycoffeelounge.net and the word ACMA blacklist will confirm I am telling the truth about this mob.

They have been at it for years, and reported by many people, not just myself.

Thanks again, I shall review the situation in another few days, but for now, I'm all but trolled out.

cheers~

mellie

Back to top Go down

Post by Clug on May 28th 2010, 7:18 am

Firstly: Please don't double post within a period of 24 hours.
Secondly: For your password, visit here and follow those instructions.

Clug
Forumember

Male Posts : 425

http://lbtproductionz.forumsmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on May 28th 2010, 3:31 pm

@Clug: We appreciate the help your providing here to the support forum however I suggest you to leave the moderation to the staff Wink This is your 2nd reminder about it.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on May 29th 2010, 4:44 pm

i still dont see why this is even being reported here.
what dose this have to do with forumotion support. it is the forums admin responsibility to ban or report people coming in there and causing problems. we have no control over who's going to show up on a forum or anywhere else on the web.

all you can do is keep banning the person or send any information you have to the ips provider or report this to law enforcement.

other then that what do you expect us to do here on forumotion support.
if you have a suggestion or something you would like us to try to do for you then please do state it. but i really do not know what can be done. may typlo can give you a few suggestions. but i would start by checking the persons ip and report them to the service along with all post and what has been happening and said.. or try googling something for where to report Internet abuses such as this.

I mean i wish i had something i can tell you to help try to stop this person or get them kicked from there service provider. but like i said people can come from anywhere and forumotion has no control over this. you just have to keep banning them.

kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie on May 30th 2010, 8:15 am

Thanks kirk,

And yes, I have done as you suggested above,(re-law enforcement) well before now, though on the forum trolling front, and in light of their changeable IP's, it's difficult removing them all together.. permanently anyway. And this applies to all forums I guess, where theres a will theres a way, if someone is determined enough, they will get in I guess.

I have been trialling a few things, and believe I have the situation under control, well for now anyway.

I find letting them troll themselves to death works best, they generally need peoples responses to feed on, so ignoring them seems to have sufficed for today anyway.... when ignoring them isn't always possible (ie if I'm interacting with others I enjoy chatting with/writing articles this and don't want to sit in the admin panel all night banning their clones upon entry) I generally humor them, cos it sure beats adding fuel to the fire and giving them what they want. This seems to be helping lately.

Cheers, and thanks again for your response kirk,
Much appreciated.

Mel

Smile

mellie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum