The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you get rid of profile on portal

3 posters

Go down

how do you get rid of profile on portal Empty how do you get rid of profile on portal

Post by D February 6th 2010, 4:28 pm

just like the title says. is there a way to not have your profile show on the portal? I know its only there when logged in but I don't like it there on the portal.And can someone please help me with the left side of my portal,how do I make the boxes the same size as my right side?

my group
D
D
Forumember

Female Posts : 59
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how do you get rid of profile on portal Empty Re: how do you get rid of profile on portal

Post by Jake Blues February 6th 2010, 10:03 pm

Admin Panel > Modules > Under Portal & Widgets > Portal Management

Scroll down, find your portal and click Structure on the right side. From there u can drag and drop to add/remove widgets and u can adjust the widths etc.
Jake Blues
Jake Blues
Forumember

http://phoenix-etclan.com

Back to top Go down

how do you get rid of profile on portal Empty Re: how do you get rid of profile on portal

Post by D February 6th 2010, 10:13 pm

there is no widget for profile,just like here when we logged on,it shows up top right on here but at mine its on my portal,I don't want it on my portal!!!!

I been trying to adjust widths,I have no clue what I'm doing.I got rid of some widgets to make it look better but the left side,those boxes are so much bigger than right side.
D
D
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Blues February 6th 2010, 10:57 pm

If your having trouble with widths find and/or add this to ur CSS
Code:

#content-container div#left {
   width: 0px;
   float: left;
   margin-right: 0px;
   overflow: hidden;
   }
#content-container div#right {
   width: 0px;
   float: right;
   overflow: hidden;
   }
Other than that I cant help u much I dont use widgets
Jake Blues
Jake Blues
Forumember

http://phoenix-etclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D February 7th 2010, 1:14 am

that didn't do it,that made my widgets disappear on my forum.But thanks anyways!
D
D
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy February 7th 2010, 2:20 am

the widget that shows your profile on the portal is the log i widget, if you're logged out, it will show it as a log in form and if you're logged in, it will show your profile, avatar etc. there.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by D February 7th 2010, 2:31 am

zoids25 wrote:the widget that shows your profile on the portal is the log i widget, if you're logged out, it will show it as a log in form and if you're logged in, it will show your profile, avatar etc. there.

that's what that is,I had no idea it had to do with log in widget.Is there a different log in widget without having it where it has profile when logged in?
Thanks ziods25!
D
D
Forumember

Back to top Go down