The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

How can i upload my own theme to my forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can i upload my own theme to my forum?

Post by BlindlesS on March 4th 2010, 8:33 am

Seems that when i use import it says "Import Ended" , and then what ? I dont seem to be able to find my theme . Can you help please ? smurf

BlindlesS

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Re: How can i upload my own theme to my forum?

Post by jecks on March 12th 2010, 12:14 pm

Hello,
It's soon going to be time to redesign my web site for the "Web 2.0 Age." I have seriously looked at two platforms, Drupal and Joomla, with which to accomplish this.

Drupal and Joomla offer comprehensive packages that, in the case of Drupal, includes a blog and forum as core modules. Theming these platforms can be accomplished through both CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and PHP (Personal Home Page or PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) code modifications. However, these platforms are complex and learning enough to install, manage, and customize these platforms can be a daunting task.

jecks

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on March 13th 2010, 2:05 am

@jecks wrote:Hello,
It's soon going to be time to redesign my web site for the "Web 2.0 Age." I have seriously looked at two platforms, Drupal and Joomla, with which to accomplish this.

Drupal and Joomla offer comprehensive packages that, in the case of Drupal, includes a blog and forum as core modules. Theming these platforms can be accomplished through both CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and PHP (Personal Home Page or PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) code modifications. However, these platforms are complex and learning enough to install, manage, and customize these platforms can be a daunting task.
Member banned for spam.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei on November 30th 2010, 3:20 pm

garbage

Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

http://www.grafikspot.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum