The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone?

3 posters

Go down

Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone? Empty Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone?

Post by jamski March 10th 2010, 5:38 pm

Tapatalk is one I know of but can our forums be configured to use this app?

If not is there another app, or is something in development? With all the smart phones it would be a great feature for us all to have.

Thanks,

James.
jamski
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone? Empty Re: Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone?

Post by MrMario March 11th 2010, 3:03 am

Nope there isn't any apps for Forumotion but you can suggest it if it hasn't been done in the suggestion section.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone? Empty Re: Is there an app for viewing forumotion forums on the iphone?

Post by DeadlyUnits August 5th 2011, 7:08 am

You guys really need to do this. Because I can't stand having to switch classic mode and mobile mode just to post. It should be where you can post and login with the mobile version.
DeadlyUnits
DeadlyUnits
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : English and Spanish

http://www.deadlyunits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 6th 2011, 2:18 am

DeadlyUnits wrote:You guys really need to do this. Because I can't stand having to switch classic mode and mobile mode just to post. It should be where you can post and login with the mobile version.

Not sure why its not. Wish it was too.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down