The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering if there is someone who can help design.

4 posters

Go down

Wondering if there is someone who can help design. Empty Wondering if there is someone who can help design.

Post by Ogre660 May 1st 2010, 3:27 am

I hope that someone who knows how to make skins can help me. I created a forum for me and all my friends who play Yugioh and I need a skin made for it. I wouldn't ask but I have no idea how to do it. If you are good at creating skins and want to help me out send me a message at russellstivers@yahoo.com

Thanx
Ogre660

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Wondering if there is someone who can help design. Empty Re: Wondering if there is someone who can help design.

Post by PrincessTyper May 1st 2010, 2:22 pm

Well you can have this link if it helps Yugioh card maker it lets you make Yugioh cards and things Smile
PrincessTyper
PrincessTyper
Forumember

Female Posts : 234

http://gamercapx.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Wondering if there is someone who can help design. Empty Re: Wondering if there is someone who can help design.

Post by sales06 May 22nd 2010, 7:37 am

Hi, I'm Celia from Zstar Electronics Co., Ltd.

We produce all kinds of game console and mobile phone .

Link Removed
sales06

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei November 30th 2010, 3:09 pm

garbage
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum