The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

asking a little help guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asking a little help guys

Post by tucker 1987 on May 28th 2010, 7:47 pm

hey guys, this is my first on this pasrt of forummotion.

I was recently looking in the admin panel on the forum i setup [which is www.themaxirovers.forummotion.com] and i had a 'abuse' which i located in 'admin panel - misc - support - reported abuses'

it was posted on 3rd may reason: Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person. it says in the reason, 'slandering another forum on other sites and forums trying to discredit the forum nd trying to join under false usernames the admin of this other forum are getting fed up with these childish acts'.

First of all I would like to say this is not true, as myself does not have time at all now due to my father having cancer so i barely get time on here.

if it is people who i think it is who has posted this abuse, i have had abuse from them in my past, which also led to me changing my names on places and also my email to get away from them.

and also guys, if it is a cetain forum who has said this, i cannot get on their forum from day one as they had banned my ip address straight away.

reason why i am posting this here guys, is that these accussations has really annoyed me, and i am looking advice on this matter.

thank you in advance.

tucker 1987

Male Posts : 2
Language : english

http://www.themaxirovers.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: asking a little help guys

Post by kirk on May 29th 2010, 4:27 pm

what advice are you looking for?
the report abuse goes directly to you to take any actions you see fit on what was reported. now if there was reports sent to litigation's then forumotion would decide what actions to take if any depending on the report and or situation.

So if you get reports sent to you just use your best judgment on how to deal with the situation and always be sure to deal with the matter what ever it is. it's better for you to take care of the problem first instead of litigation's haveing to decide.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: asking a little help guys

Post by tucker 1987 on May 29th 2010, 6:46 pm

Thanks lad for getting back to me on this.

What it was, was that We used to have a guest page, which we dont have anymore due to cetrain ones coming and posting basically crap about either myself or the forum.

they are not part of it anymore, but what i thought those reports were sent from forummotion regarding their reports lol sorry for this misunderstanding.

tucker 1987

Male Posts : 2
Language : english

http://www.themaxirovers.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum