The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc.

3 posters

Go down

it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc. Empty it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc.

Post by rOcKpRiNcEsS May 29th 2010, 8:50 pm

okay so, whenever i change the font color, font size, bold, italic, etc. it brings everything up-- okay i explained it really confusing.. for example: after i wrote a reply, i highlighted it and changed the font color it brings it up again and i have to scroll down to look what happened..

anyone knows how to change the setting of this problem?

Last edited by rOcKpRiNcEsS on May 29th 2010, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
rOcKpRiNcEsS

Language : english

Back to top Go down

it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc. Empty Re: it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc.

Post by MrMario May 29th 2010, 11:29 pm

it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc. SignredHi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem

Why we ask for explicit titles
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc. Empty Re: it always scrolls up when i changed the font colors,size etc.

Post by rOcKpRiNcEsS May 29th 2010, 11:59 pm

ok , im sorry about that.. i edited it, >_<
rOcKpRiNcEsS

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 30th 2010, 8:41 pm

Don't really understand what happened.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum