The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest

+27
Tobii
iJerick
Maki1
Base
Dumbledore27
Matei
Cool-processor
YG!M
iamawsometv
DeathSoul
MrMega
The Pked
Ape
MrMario
Rehua
Einsteinean
Lesliehockey
EllaMila1
WhatIf
Syfte
Master Marc
Rianna Lauren
Clug
Caihlem
Sk9
TheListener
kirk
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vote For Your Favorite Video

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left110%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left113%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 3% 
[ 3 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left1117%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 17% 
[ 17 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left111%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 1% 
[ 1 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left1129%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 29% 
[ 29 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left112%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 2% 
[ 2 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left1119%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 19% 
[ 19 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left112%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 2% 
[ 2 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left1127%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 27% 
[ 27 ]
Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Left110%Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Right11 0% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 101

Poll closed

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Empty Forumotion Video Promotions Contest

Post by kirk June 4th 2010, 03:26

First topic message reminder :

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest Top Ten Videos

Below are the top ten videos of the forumotion video promotions contest.Please vote on one of your favorite videos.Once the voting time period has exceeded the top 3 videos will be named as the contest winners.You can only vote once so please be sure to choose your favorite video the first time.Changing of votes will not be permitted.

All voting can begin now and run until Friday June 11 2010.

Winners will be announced on Monday June 14 2010.

.In the case of any ties Forumotion staff will conduct an a additional vote and or discussions to determine any tie breakers.

Thank you to all that has submitted videos to the Forumotion video promotions contest,All contenders videos submitted were terrific and enjoyable to watch.You have all done a excellent job on your creations.
Thank you once again Good luck to all that has made it to the final top ten videos round.

List of entries for
Best Top 10 Videos

#1 (member) Pivetor

# 2 (member) Tom2794

#3 (member) Lethal Dragon

#4 (member) PlanetForumotion

#5 (member) WhatIf

#6 (member) MaNkY

#7 (member) iJerick

#8 (member) Clug

#9 (member) Rianna Lauren

#10 (member) Syfte

Prizes

First place prize 2.500 credits

Second Place Prize 1.500 credits

Third Place Prize 1.000 credits

All prize winners will also recive a certificate award with the name of your forum,forums link Winners Rank and Amount of credits Given.In addition all winning videos will be embedded as a Announcement in the Forumotion Forum Promotions section here on this support forum for a Month to better help promote your forum even further.

Last edited by kirk on June 4th 2010, 19:15; edited 2 times in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Empty Re: Forumotion Video Promotions Contest

Post by kirk June 11th 2010, 22:07

last call for votes folks.. i will be sending luky a pm to move the thread. so get em in if you dint vote yet looks pretty close for first and second place.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Video Promotions Contest - Page 3 Empty Re: Forumotion Video Promotions Contest

Post by Lethal Dragon June 11th 2010, 22:35

Razz i voted for my self "selfish"

tough this was a nice competition my amateur video with bad music came to top ten? thats amazing.
Lethal Dragon

Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2010, 23:33

I consider that #5 stands out from the rest, thats my thought anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pked June 12th 2010, 01:43

Is it over yet?
The Pked
Forumember

Male Posts : 187
Language : English

http://www.theigraphics.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 12th 2010, 07:28

Not untill luky moves the thread. he is in a different time zone so i am not sure when he will be moving it but will be soon.So anyone that has not voted do so now,get your forum members here anything can happen..
So get all in now.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcoy June 12th 2010, 13:40

i vote my bro ijerick!
mcoy
mcoy
Forumember

Language : tagalog

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatIf June 12th 2010, 15:50

This is pretty intense
WhatIf
WhatIf
Forumember

Language : Morse Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesliehockey June 12th 2010, 17:19

Go Fuji Planet!
Lesliehockey

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 12th 2010, 19:42

well looks the voting may go the rest of the weekend if luky is off? I know techs and stuff are usually off on the weekends.
so it thats the case no biggie, just everyone that did not vote keep voteing and we may have to bump the winners announcement up a day?

but i am sure he will be coming through anytime now..

good luck everyone anything can happen get your members here tell em to vote..
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 12th 2010, 20:56

Do you want me to close the topic for you?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehua June 12th 2010, 21:04

Yes, do that.
Rehua
Rehua
Forumember

Male Posts : 669
Language : Dutch, English, German, French

http://vocatrem.findtalk.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3