The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum name stolen when I turned forum off for SHORT time.. less than 24 hours, and went back to turn back on ..name was taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum name stolen when I turned forum off for SHORT time.. less than 24 hours, and went back to turn back on ..name was taken

Post by huntress_of_prey on June 9th 2010, 7:49 pm

Hello. I am the owner of a warcraft private server that I recently had trouble with a few of my staff. Durring this trouble they wanted me to turn my forums over to them. I closed the forum knowing I had an option to backup and open the forum again. THIS did NOT happen... they TOOK the forum name and made a new one, I had to change the spelling of the forum to re-open it.
My website is www.huntress-gaming.com... my forum link now goes to the "stolen" forum.
They only have 4 registered users so far and opened another server under a different name. PLEASE restore my original forum name. huntresswow.forumotion.net was owned by ME. I have the original forums back up under huntresswoww.forumotion.net (with an extra "w")

huntress_of_prey

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum name stolen when I turned forum off for SHORT time.. less than 24 hours, and went back to turn back on ..name was taken

Post by MrMario on June 9th 2010, 10:17 pm

Support!

Your best bet is to contact Typlo and ask him to see what to do.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum