The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Admin Account - Repossesing

2 posters

Go down

The Admin Account - Repossesing Empty The Admin Account - Repossesing

Post by eclipseverdo June 10th 2010, 6:15 pm

Hello there,

My name is Eclipse and I am the leader of the guild known as the Mandalorian Crusaders. We have recently moved to this site and I have finally gotten the site how we pretty much want it to look now. The only problem is that the person who created this new site to show me it has now left and they had control of the main admin account. The main admin account is the one I need control of in order to be able to change the domain name of the account to the one I am going to buy and to access other features I can't.

I was wondering, if there was a way for me to have that account switched to my e-mail and get a password for it. I tried recontacting this person but got no reply. If there is a way it would be much appreciated so that we don't have to move everything over again to a new site.

http://mandaloriancrusaders.forumotion.net/forum.htm

thanks!
-Eclipse
eclipseverdo

Language : Enlgish

Back to top Go down

The Admin Account - Repossesing Empty Re: The Admin Account - Repossesing

Post by MrMario June 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

Support!
The Admin Account - Repossesing Help-and-support

Hello,

The only way you can get the founder account is by contacting them or waiting 6 months. 6 months is to make sure they don't return and wonder why someone else has their forum. If you have questions I would recommend you contact Typlo.

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipseverdo June 10th 2010, 7:27 pm

They have been inactive for more than a year. The last time they where online was Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am. Here is the link to the memberlist to show. http://mandaloriancrusaders.forumotion.net/memberlist.forum
eclipseverdo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 10th 2010, 7:43 pm

Support!
The Admin Account - Repossesing Help-and-support

Contact Typlo and explain whats going on, because there is no one else that handles switching accounts.

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipseverdo June 11th 2010, 3:22 am

I sent him a PM and I am awaiting a reply now. Thank you for the help MrMario! Very Happy
eclipseverdo

Back to top Go down