The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users

3 posters

Go down

My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users Empty My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users

Post by maxoutforum June 13th 2010, 9:50 pm

Hello,
one of my users contacted me after registering to say that they cannot see anything below the typing box when posting. They have tried using both firefox and internet explorer and it is still not loading. Their antiviral is NOD32 if that helps.

Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Thanks
maxoutforum

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users Empty Re: My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users

Post by KingOfSports June 13th 2010, 10:00 pm

What did you upload them with?
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users Empty Re: My forum isn't loading some buttons for one of my users

Post by maxoutforum June 13th 2010, 10:01 pm

They are the preset ones of one of the templates. Its basically the same ones as in this forum
maxoutforum

Back to top Go down

Post by maxoutforum June 13th 2010, 10:30 pm

is it something to do with the website or with his firewall?
maxoutforum

Back to top Go down

Post by maxoutforum June 13th 2010, 10:44 pm

Well I found out it was his firewall so now i need to find out how to change his firewall settings. Can anyone help me with this?
maxoutforum

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 13th 2010, 11:08 pm

Please don't double/triple post unless its been 24 hours from the last post. If you wish to add more information to your question click the edit button.

Sorry but we only provide support for forum not firewall. I would suggest you go to www.geekpolice.net for computer problems.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down