The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've bought a domain name and it still says its a free forum

2 posters

Go down

I've bought a domain name and it still says its a free forum Empty I've bought a domain name and it still says its a free forum

Post by theguineapighutch.com June 14th 2010, 10:49 pm

On Saturday I purchased a .com domain name from forummotion for my forum. It said that it should be available to use within 5 days. This afternoon (only 2 days later which I'm very happy about Smile ) I got an email saying that it was activated or something like that and I could now use my domain name. I tried it by typing in my forum address www.theguineapighutch.com into the address bar and it came up with my forum so its working fine, but it still has Free Forum as the title in the blue bar at top. It says Free Forum: The Guinea-Pig Hutch
I don't know how to get rid of the Free forum bit, I thought it would be possible to get rid of it becuase its no longer a free forum and I've been on some other forums hosted by forummotion that have bought domain names and the free forums bit isnt on their forums.
theguineapighutch.com

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I've bought a domain name and it still says its a free forum Empty Re: I've bought a domain name and it still says its a free forum

Post by MrMario June 14th 2010, 11:12 pm

You have to remove it. Foumotion doesn't remove it when you buy a domain name.

Admin Panel // General // Search Engine
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum