The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by theguineapighutch.com June 19th 2010, 11:29 pm

When people post photos on my forum they are sometimes too big and members have to scroll along to see the whole image which can be quite annoying because it makes the whole page wider and harder to view. I was wondering if there is a way I can set the forum to resize images automatically when they are posted if they are too big?
theguineapighutch.com

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by AlphaPkz June 19th 2010, 11:35 pm

Admin CP -- > General --> Messages & E-mails --> Configuration --> Image resize --> Put pixels for width / height!

You're done Very Happy
AlphaPkz
AlphaPkz
Forumember

Male Posts : 251
Language : English | Cantonese | Mandarin

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by theguineapighutch.com June 19th 2010, 11:46 pm

Thank you Smile
theguineapighutch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo June 20th 2010, 12:38 am

RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down