The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Please, help me! I need Your help to empty pic backup folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please, help me! I need Your help to empty pic backup folder

Post by Gaius on September 20th 2007, 10:34

Nice greetings from Croatia to everybody !

I need Your help again...

I have one request for You... and one question.

My request is... please, on our (Yours) forum at URL dddk.ephpbb.com, please delete all pictures from backup folder.

It would be more easier I have that option as Admin in Moderation or Administrator panel, but, as I can see, I have only restore option, and, I know pictures in backup folder would be deleted after 30 days... but, we need now empy backup folder, because of many reasons...

And question is, but, please, answer to me very precisely : on which link I must go to buy improved version of forum, and how much costs forum in which I can manage alone with pictures by need, and how exactly many pictures can I have uploaded in that case...

Thank You very much for Your help !

I must apologise because my poor English, but I am learning... and one day I'll could say "Yeaaaaahhh.... I am speaking English !"... but until that time... forgive me on errors and mistakes... Thank You ... Hello

Gaius

Male Posts : 8
Language : Croatian, English

http://dddk.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please, help me! I need Your help to empty pic backup folder

Post by Leviosa on September 20th 2007, 12:56

Hello there from France Wink

@Gaius wrote:Nice greetings from Croatia to everybody !

My request is... please, on our (Yours) forum at URL dddk.ephpbb.com, please delete all pictures from backup folder.

It would be more easier I have that option as Admin in Moderation or Administrator panel, but, as I can see, I have only restore option, and, I know pictures in backup folder would be deleted after 30 days... but, we need now empy backup folder, because of many reasons...

Sorry but a backup can't be deleted, what's the problem with having a backup actually?

And question is, but, please, answer to me very precisely : on which link I must go to buy improved version of forum, and how much costs forum in which I can manage alone with pictures by need, and how exactly many pictures can I have uploaded in that case...

If you're the founder of the forum, just go to the admin panel > misc > points management configuration > there you can see how many points you've got, and buy some if you haven't got enough.
A gallery can be enlarged to a 100 mb storage Wink

Features to buy:
* Add some access time and additional storage for your gallery.
* Book a customized domain name for the board.

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius on September 20th 2007, 15:14

Thank You in any case for Your answer, but You're not right... because I've already once asked for similar request and pictures from folder was deleted... so, it's possible, but, just the question is who can do that, who wants help me from Your team (Your forum technicians, webamster, I don't know exactly... as the worst, I can't found my first similar request posted somewhere here ...).

Problem is in number of pictures. But, I must confess that I have made request to You upon request of my members who're uploaded unwanted picture to the gallery...

I know that You can help me, but my request must be proceeded to higher degree... so, please, help me to do that.

I'll warn my members that in future it couldn't be done at the same way...

Thank You for requested information...

Nice greetings from Croatia to all of You !

Gaius

Male Posts : 8
Language : Croatian, English

http://dddk.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviosa on September 20th 2007, 15:24

Then please give me the address of your previous request, as I've asked the tech again, a backup cannot be deleted.

But maybe you're asking to do a backup that would bring you back at a time where the folder pictures was empty.

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15587
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EB23 on May 24th 2011, 04:24

I know this topic is old. I came across it while trying to figure out if there was a way to delete files from the backup section. Sucks there doesn't seem to be one. I have a member who is no longer a member, and he's uploading images for a rival site. I want them removed, but can't seem to do so. Because even if i delete them from the album they still are hosted. Any help for this yet? I just don't want his entire site hosted with images uploaded on mines.

EB23

Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum