The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! I was a member of a forum and deleted my account, and now I want it back!

2 posters

Go down

Solved HELP!!! I was a member of a forum and deleted my account, and now I want it back!

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 12:46 am

I was a member of a forum and I deleted my account (long story) but I want it back. This has all happened within the last hour.

What can I do? I already contacted the forum admins. What if they tell me they can't re-activate it? What could I tell them to help them re-activate it, since I deleted it myself? Thanks.

Last edited by Lunar Veil on June 28th 2010, 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: HELP!!! I was a member of a forum and deleted my account, and now I want it back!

Post by [GM]DoubleAgent June 28th 2010, 12:54 am

They can't and u can't... Sry...
[GM]DoubleAgent
[GM]DoubleAgent
Forumember

Male Posts : 340
Language : Arabic

http://progamescheating.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: HELP!!! I was a member of a forum and deleted my account, and now I want it back!

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 12:57 am

Since it was so recent (and I think it said de-activate, not delete actually), can one of the staff here do something about it? I'm factually quite desperate.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]DoubleAgent June 28th 2010, 12:59 am

if it was "de-activated" then, if u still have the activation message, u can activate it again, and they can activate it too.. ^^
[GM]DoubleAgent
[GM]DoubleAgent
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 12:59 am

Maybe it would help to know that they paid to own the forum. They have a (name.net) account now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2010, 1:01 am

W00T thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]DoubleAgent June 28th 2010, 1:03 am

hehe ^^ NP, plz mark your thread as solved Very Happy

And remember that it's not allowed to post 2 posts after each other without passing 24 hours at least..
[GM]DoubleAgent
[GM]DoubleAgent
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 28th 2010, 5:59 am

Since this thread is marked solved, I will lock this thread.
HELP!!! I was a member of a forum and deleted my account, and now I want it back! 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum