The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP

+3
Sanket
Darren1
MarcusM
7 posters

Go down

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP  Empty I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP

Post by MarcusM July 8th 2010, 6:19 pm

Hi i have forgotten my admin password i only use that name to edit the site up .. the email account i opened the site with is now closed

I tryed to contact the ppl i was directed to on the FAQ,s by thety do not accept PM's

Can any one help me out here ?

Last edited by MarcusM on July 8th 2010, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarcusM

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP  Empty Re: I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP

Post by MarcusM July 8th 2010, 7:27 pm

What the fuck ?!?

Last edited by MarcusM on July 8th 2010, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarcusM

Back to top Go down

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP  Empty Re: I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD . HELP PLS ASAP

Post by MarcusM July 8th 2010, 8:11 pm

All other postes are getting delt with ... it seems .. someone help me out pls b4 i delete every thing from my site
MarcusM

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 9th 2010, 3:06 am

Hello,

I'm sorry about this delay, it appears all the staff whom update passwords have taken some leave. All we can do until further notice is wait it out.
It hopefully, shouldn't be too long Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusM July 10th 2010, 1:43 pm

can some oone help me with this yet please .. I cant pm any of the moderaters

i got the other site admin to put the forum under construction until someone can help me & i hav started a new forum... There is still a little money in the old forum for storage and id like to have the name that i paid for again or change it so i can buy the same site name again for my new forum

thanks
MarcusM

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 10th 2010, 2:19 pm

Darren1 wrote:Hello,

I'm sorry about this delay, it appears all the staff whom update passwords have taken some leave. All we can do until further notice is wait it out.
It hopefully, shouldn't be too long Wink

I'm sorry, but until further notice, we have no other option TT
I myself have forgotten my password for a utilities, which means I basically have to stop supporting people with template problems until I get a new password for it.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 10th 2010, 7:01 pm

PM MrMario please.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusM July 11th 2010, 7:21 pm

Ive tryed to pm all that thread directs me to an its saying that they do not accept pm's at the min..

I have tryed to change my password with my email but that is saying, for security creators can not change there password

MarcusM

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 12th 2010, 2:47 am

MarcusM, PM MrMario now please Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by randydrew July 15th 2010, 7:24 pm

it won't let me pm him
randydrew

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisset July 15th 2010, 7:26 pm

theres a part on the forums where you can click I have lost my password you enter your username and the email you used for that account and it sends the password to your email to make it much easier
Brisset
Forumember

Male Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 16th 2010, 3:05 am

randydrew wrote:it won't let me pm him

You just needed a 2nd post, you can now PM Smile

Brisset wrote:theres a part on the forums where you can click I have lost my password you enter your username and the email you used for that account and it sends the password to your email to make it much easier

I think we have already stated that in this topic, have we not Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisset July 16th 2010, 3:47 am

well then I think we should use it :O!
Brisset
Forumember

Male Posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy July 16th 2010, 12:39 pm

randydrew wrote:it won't let me pm him
He(MrMario) already had his pm box as he mentioned on the staff room, you need 3 posts to be able to send pm's
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusM July 22nd 2010, 9:36 am

Can any one help me with this ? I am still locked out

There was only one adim on the site an i only used that name for doing stuff to the forum .. The email account i opened the forum with had shut because i never loged in over two weeks

when i use lost password on the forum .. It tells me admins can not change there password ?

Please someone help me sort this site out
MarcusM

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 22nd 2010, 9:51 am

P.M Luky seen as he's back Smile

If you want things to go fadt, then I'd advise you explain in detail what's going on and what's needed.

P.S: Say I sent you and he'll go quicker (or shoot me loove )
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down