The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Disapearing Images AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Disapearing Images AGAIN

Post by StoneRaven on July 11th 2010, 8:21 pm

I am curious as to why my uploaded images keep disapearing on a regular basis. This makes the 4th time this has happened and some of the images was not backed up on my laptop since I had moved and bought a new one. I custom made my images so the loss of the images is a really big deal and is getting rather annoying to be honest. Is their an explanation for this happening? And can they be recovered? I am almost scared to even use the image hosting that you offer anymore due to this, and it's a real inconvenience to have to run to another hosting site to safely host my images. Any response would be great ASAP.

The last few times this happened I was lucky and had them all backed up on my pc. But since my move I had not had time to back them up on the new laptop, and I no longer have my other pc anymore.

EDIT
You can lock this now. I resynced my forum and it fixed the issue. Still cant figure out what caused it though because the images was gone when I first logged in today but was there last night. Oh well it solved it's self.

StoneRaven
Forumember

Male Posts : 142
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Disapearing Images AGAIN

Post by Sanket on July 12th 2010, 12:04 pm

Since this thread is marked solved, I will lock this thread.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum