The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

I have 10 days to delete some things on my forum... But I don't know what.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved I have 10 days to delete some things on my forum... But I don't know what.

Post by Solaris40 on July 16th 2010, 7:12 pm

Hi !
I'm the DColyseum admin (http://Dcolyseum.com), a forumotion forum.
Since a couple of hour I have this message:

I have got 10 days to delete somethings which i dont even know...
I ask admin to take a look at the forum and tell me what to delete. Is it the cracked ipas? Is it the programs?
Dont say its the hacks because iphone hacking is legal, on the other hand inter,computer hacking is illegal. So tell me what is it i have to delete?

Thank you Smile

Solaris40

Male Posts : 7
Language : Français/English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I have 10 days to delete some things on my forum... But I don't know what.

Post by Jophy on July 17th 2010, 5:49 am

Someone has reported your forum because of breaking the TOS, definitely about hacking you've mentioned, in my knowledge, online garudian/ligitation team has given you 10 days to delete those things or else your forum will be deleted.

Try to re-read the TOS:
http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I have 10 days to delete some things on my forum... But I don't know what.

Post by forum4u on July 17th 2010, 7:36 pm

zoids25 wrote:Someone has reported your forum because of breaking the TOS, definitely about hacking you've mentioned, in my knowledge, online garudian/ligitation team has given you 10 days to delete those things or else your forum will be deleted.

Try to re-read the TOS:
http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

HI! Moderators,
Whats are the parts for forum admin warned as illegal contains.Is it only hack kind of materials or any other too??
Few days ago admin warn us through email for a hack tool.We immediately removed that tool from forum.But yesterday admin warned us again though admin panel in same way mentioned in topic that we have 10days.But they havn't mentioned any reason or topic for that.
As we know rival sites complaining continuously for hacking,copyright software,malware.But in actual they started war against us none else reason they got for complain.We are a forum of 600 members and thousands of posts have been done,all we got in few days.
We are trying best to run forum according TOS and removed posts already.But we are still warned though admin panel.Admin must have mention for the post declared as illegal according to TOS.
I think reporting abuse and complaint against a forum is quite stupid.We are inviting rival sites to complain and create problem for forummotion's forums.Complain against topics option is better.And Admin of forum must be informed for the topics he warned for.So that he can delete that post.

Deleting a fair forum is unfair when admin of forum doesn't informed for what kind of reasons hes forum has been deleted.Or just cause complained by rival sites and enemies.

I hope admin will look into the matter.And will close the easy option reported abuse and kill forums.

Thanks in advance Smile

forum4u

Male Posts : 11
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris40 on July 19th 2010, 2:46 pm

Ok so I have no solution about my forum, I have to delete all by myself or you will delete it...
Is it possible that admin send me all my database, for host it somewhere else by myself, because I don't want my community be deleted now?

Another question: what happen to the domain name I buyed ?

Please answer quickly, because I just have 6 days remaining !!!
thanks Smile

Solaris40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi on July 19th 2010, 3:47 pm

Solaris40 I am afraid that you will get no help with regards to the illegal content on your forum from Forumotion, nor will they give you your data base, it belongs to them. If you want a new forum you will have start again.

The only thing you can do is click on the TOS link that zoids25 gave you & read it carefully and remove anything that you might think be breaking the rules.

Sorry I cannot advise regarding your domain

Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris40 on July 19th 2010, 3:52 pm

Ok thanks for answering Smile

Solaris40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on July 19th 2010, 4:18 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum