The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

The Number of Previous Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Number of Previous Posts

Post by DreamLord on July 16th 2010, 9:44 pm

I browsed through the FAQ section, but didn't see my question there and I didn't find an answer. It's a pretty simple one; it might have been there, but if it was, I must have passed it somehow. Anyway, it concerns the number of previous posts you see when you go to add a reply to a topic. Well, the number is set at 5 on my forum, and I was wondering if I could increase that number? I just need to see like the 7 previous posts.

Last edited by DreamLord on July 23rd 2010, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

DreamLord

Male Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: The Number of Previous Posts

Post by Sanket on July 17th 2010, 7:51 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
Code:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamLord on July 23rd 2010, 1:40 am

I really don't understand why you couldn't answer my question, but I fixed the title. It was hard coming up with something, and I don't think THAT's even clear enough, but I gave it a description. I hope the combination is acceptable.

DreamLord

Male Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on July 23rd 2010, 8:58 am

Can you explain with screenshots because i am unable to understand your question clearly.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fatsofred on July 23rd 2010, 10:57 am

Content Removed ~ Member Banned ~ MrMario

fatsofred

Back to top Go down