The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO

2 posters

Go down

[Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO Empty [Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO

Post by Kuro L Lawliet 20/7/2010, 03:12

I can't open the spoiler in my forum today... And the announcement also didn't show up...

Is this something that happen to all Forumotion site?

I just woke up today, and spoiler and announcement is broken!

EDIT : The Image resizer is also broken!

Spoiler:

Is this only in my forum?! It looks fine here...
Test Image
[Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO 8eeb85c66ef9f4b0a1e9a33dddf8449f

Huh?! The image resizer also fine here... Is this only my forum?! Urgent help please!

EDIT2 :

The latest topic widget is also broken, it's not scrolling...
Kuro L Lawliet
Kuro L Lawliet
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO Empty Re: [Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO

Post by Kuro L Lawliet 20/7/2010, 04:35

You can close this... It's actually because of this script that I put in Announcement

Code:
<script src="http://cdn.wibiya.com/Toolbars/dir_0521/Toolbar_521516/Loader_521516.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Kuro L Lawliet
Kuro L Lawliet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

[Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO Empty Re: [Urgent Help] Spoiler and Announcement Broken Again? (Image Resizer too) LATEST TOPIC TOO

Post by Sanket 20/7/2010, 10:39

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down