The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change the HTML code of the banner

4 posters

Go down

How to change the HTML code of the banner Empty How to change the HTML code of the banner

Post by Renusalmighty July 20th 2010, 12:34 pm

Hi guys.

I am a newbie from a non-speaking English country so forgive me if something relating to pronunciation& grammatical mistakes happen.

Well, I am having and developing a free forum for my class, using Forumotion as a base. I have a problem now and need your guys' help. Thank you in advance Smile

I want to change the Banner of the Forum, using a Flash effect, so I installed and utilized Anim-FX 3.5 . After having the HTML code that is needed for the changing, I can not figure out where I can use that code. I can not penetrate into the HTML panel or something like that to add the code. So how can I add the HTML code to my Forumotion?

Here is the code I have carried out from Anim-FX.

<object classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000
codebase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,2,0
width=600
height=300>
<param name=movie value=matrix.swf>
<param name=quality value=high>
<param name=BGCOLOR value=#101010>
<param name=SCALE value=showall>
<embed src=matrix.swf
quality=high
pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash type=application/x-shockwave-flash
width=600
height=300
bgcolor=#101010
scale= showall>
</embed>
</object>

Thanks for reading this long topic. Embarassed

Last edited by Sanket on July 20th 2010, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold Removed)
Renusalmighty
Renusalmighty

Language : English, Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How to change the HTML code of the banner Empty Re: How to change the HTML code of the banner

Post by nike003 July 20th 2010, 1:30 pm

Content Removed
nike003

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to change the HTML code of the banner Empty Re: How to change the HTML code of the banner

Post by Sanket July 20th 2010, 6:43 pm

Renusalmighty, Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Renusalmighty July 21st 2010, 1:13 am

Okie, thanks for reminding me.

Please answer my confuse.
Renusalmighty
Renusalmighty

Language : English, Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.moo cow August 2nd 2010, 4:13 pm

thats what you need.
Mr.moo cow
Mr.moo cow
Forumember

Male Posts : 142

http://gamersparty.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down