The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I put a background image on the widget title?

Go down

How do I put a background image on the widget title? Empty How do I put a background image on the widget title?

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 2:00 am

I want to put a background image on the widget title. For example, where it says "Latest Post" or "Poll" or "Top Posters" etc.. That's where I want to insert the background image. How can I do this?

Last edited by SPADEZ on July 22nd 2010, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How do I put a background image on the widget title? Empty Re: How do I put a background image on the widget title?

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 2:04 am

As i know, this is the same as the categories header Smile.

Back to top Go down

How do I put a background image on the widget title? Empty Re: How do I put a background image on the widget title?

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 2:07 am

Gangstar15 wrote:As i know, this is the same as the categories header Smile.
I have an image set for the categories header but it only shows on the forums categories, not the title of the widgets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 2:11 am

:/ this can be done with some CSS, and i dont know the code the widget bg :/ sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2010, 3:09 am

Gangstar15 wrote::/ this can be done with some CSS, and i dont know the code the widget bg :/ sorry
I thought so. I tried looking around the CSS code but i'm not sure what it would be, im guessing something like background-image followed by some other stuff..

For whoever can help me with this, here is my CSS: http://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/css.forum?pop=1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum