The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Point System, High Prioritet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Point System, High Prioritet!

Post by Slothynator on July 22nd 2010, 9:59 pm

I created my forum beacuse i knew this Forum Provider Had a Point System, but not as well developed as i thought, i spended all day on designing and making it pretty with custom pics and such. Then i saw there was no way of sending points beetween members, Only if your administrator then u can manually send it for the member which is pretty annoying, please fix this that my forum is based on this function such as selling Avatars and stuff ingame for points.

Regards, Sloth

PS: this is highly need thanks !

Slothynator
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : Danish

Back to top Go down

Re: Point System, High Prioritet!

Post by LH Justin on July 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

First of all, you have to add a poll or this suggestion will be refused. Secondly, this has already been suggested tons of times, you'd be better off just voting in another thread.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 23rd 2010, 12:18 am

@LH Justin wrote:First of all, you have to add a poll or this suggestion will be refused. Secondly, this has already been suggested tons of times, you'd be better off just voting in another thread.

Been voting and using all day configuring this forum, practically voted on all possible suggestions for that feature. But it would just be REALLY cool to have it done within this week. :/

Slothynator
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : Danish

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on July 23rd 2010, 12:40 am

@Slothynator wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:First of all, you have to add a poll or this suggestion will be refused. Secondly, this has already been suggested tons of times, you'd be better off just voting in another thread.

Been voting and using all day configuring this forum, practically voted on all possible suggestions for that feature. But it would just be REALLY cool to have it done within this week. :/
I'll go ahead and tell you now, nothing is going to be done in a week, or even a month.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem on July 23rd 2010, 9:06 am

http://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/high-priority-point-system-member-transfer-function-t74642.htm

Tell me when you think you are starting to exagerate with your own personal portfolio and not the rest of the community thumleft

Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum