The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

anyone know how to manually make a 'donate' Function with the points system?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 24th 2010, 9:01 pm

I need it, beacuse whole my forum is based on the point system, so people can trade ingame (diablo 2) stuff for points and so on.

Any help would be appreciated

Slothynator
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : Danish

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone know how to manually make a 'donate' Function with the points system?

Post by ASL on July 25th 2010, 2:33 am

Umm do you mean one where it transfers the points as soon as someone makes a deal? Because if you do, I don't know. But I do know this:

ACP // Modules // Points Donation // Search Username // Enter New Points Balance //

ASL
Forumember

Male Posts : 45
Language : English

http://ciswriters.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone know how to manually make a 'donate' Function with the points system?

Post by Jophy on July 25th 2010, 10:57 am

@Slothynator wrote:anyone know how to manually make a 'donate' Function with the points system?

I need it, beacuse whole my forum is based on the point system, so people can trade ingame (diablo 2) stuff for points and so on.

Any help would be appreciated
That's not possible, credits passed via allopass and paypal are the only way to get real credits for the forum.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 25th 2010, 11:54 am

Im talking about the module points. :/ i've seen others do it manually with a phpbb template :/

Slothynator
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on July 25th 2010, 11:56 am

I'm talking about the point system... is that what you're asking?

Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 25th 2010, 11:59 am

Yes. So members can donate to each other U was talking about the credits,

Example:

Stolen from the thread Can members donate points? I saw there site yesterday; http://www.pixel-glam.com/search.php

Slothynator
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on July 25th 2010, 12:07 pm

You can do that on the admin panel, I don't even think that possible has that function, you can do donations on admin panel:

Admin panel > Modules > Points donation > then deduct points from the donating member and add points to the wanted donated member depending on what amount the donator wants.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 25th 2010, 12:10 pm

I know that already...

And i Know there developing it, but as they got some techies that doesn't know when to pass i don't know if its 4 years or a week i should wait.

I am expecting many members, up to 1000 which probaly will get the admins a lot of work. I want to know how members can donate to each other :/

It is possible i've seen other do it just not explained.

Slothynator
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on July 25th 2010, 12:15 pm

That's not yet possible on forumotion and the forum you passed is not under the service of forumotion, but you can suggest it.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothynator on July 25th 2010, 12:25 pm

Okay, already suggested it and voted on the other suggestions, and it seems to already be in developement

Slothynator
Forumember

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum