The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about how to add these to use with points?

3 posters

Go down

Question about how to add these to use with points? Empty Question about how to add these to use with points?

Post by PlatinumWata July 25th 2010, 10:09 pm

Someone posted a link of a good idea which I want to use on my forum.

https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/points-store-t71729.htm

How would I do that? If I wanted to do that, how would I do that? How would I make it that admins are the only one to use sigs, until you get 400 points or something?
PlatinumWata
PlatinumWata
Forumember

Male Posts : 447
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question about how to add these to use with points? Empty Re: Question about how to add these to use with points?

Post by PlatinumWata July 25th 2010, 10:50 pm

No help?
PlatinumWata
PlatinumWata
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Question about how to add these to use with points? Empty Re: Question about how to add these to use with points?

Post by MrMario July 25th 2010, 11:10 pm

Question about how to add these to use with points? Warnin11 May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

You just make a store. There are no options to make a store and do this automatically. We really can't tell you how to do this all as some of the options aren't possible for users to do unless the admin does it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2010, 11:15 pm

to make only the admin use the signatures, go to ACP - Users & Groups - Users Options - Allow Signatures : Groups , and then add the groups that are allowed to have signatures to the right side Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumWata July 26th 2010, 2:40 am

I did that thing to allow sigs only for admins. How do I it where any member with 500 points can get a sig?
PlatinumWata
PlatinumWata
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2010, 2:53 am

You can just make a shop or a topic for selling this, member who wants signature will reply to the topic and you add them to the group that have access to the signatures and then you just take the points from them Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky55119 July 27th 2010, 11:18 pm

Gangstar15 wrote:You can just make a shop or a topic for selling this, member who wants signature will reply to the topic and you add them to the group that have access to the signatures and then you just take the points from them Smile

How do You Take The Points Away?
Rocky55119

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2010, 12:26 am

ACP - Modules - Points Donation - Find a username : : Ok. , then you can give him or take of him Very Happy

Back to top Go down