The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read. Better Norwegian translation.

4 posters

Go down

Please read. Better Norwegian translation. Empty Please read. Better Norwegian translation.

Post by Ridder7 28/7/2010, 04:47

Hi.

I'm from Norway (norwegian), and I've used Forumotion since a looong time ago. The problem that's been around, since you've added new updates recently, there are a lot english which isn't translated to norwegian.

It's no problem, easy to understand for me, but a combination of both Norwegian and English isn't that nice for my visitors and guests of my forum. Most of them can't enough english at all.

Therefore, if it's possible for me, to translate those missing Norwegian sentences and words, i would do that for you.

I'm just glad to help you, and help the community, if it's okay for you.

I love forumotion and all features, because you're of course the best service out there! But... it's being a problem with the missing translations.

Hope you understand. Wink

- Ridder7.
Ridder7
Ridder7
Forumember

Male Posts : 147
Language : Norwegian, English

Back to top Go down

Please read. Better Norwegian translation. Empty Re: Please read. Better Norwegian translation.

Post by Dimmi2 6/8/2012, 13:14

I am Norwegian too ^^
Dimmi2
Dimmi2

Male Posts : 4
Language : Norwegian

http://offlife.tk

Back to top Go down

Please read. Better Norwegian translation. Empty Re: Please read. Better Norwegian translation.

Post by Mati 6/8/2012, 17:56

Hi, Ridder7

Add a poll so we can vote.

Takk!
Mati
Mati
Hyperactive

Language : HTML, CSS & JavaScript

https://forumservice.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy 19/8/2012, 14:29

No Poll => Suggestion refused & Garbage
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down