The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!!

4 posters

Go down

MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!! Empty MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!!

Post by ~ Akash ~ July 29th 2010, 7:48 pm

look we are a very hardworking team and we managed to get almost 20 members in a day and 1000 messages in just a day .

During this time a Moderator (now an Admin) has reported taht these forums need .

1)Whenever you post a message or topic it shows a message saying it has been posted and the links appear where to go , and also u can post only every 10 seconds ~ It Creates Too much Lag when this forum gets alot of members like 500 members or something

2)Normals Mods Should not edit HTMl ~ But my mods managed to do it Shocked

3)even when i am an admin i can see the report button Mad

4)and basically a mod can post in a closed category BUT the mods cannot in my forum .

5)and some HTML Glyphs..

And now the one who reported will be checking the HTML coding in a few minutes.. and checking for bugs ...and since its a free forum i think he can fix the probs ...
pls help us as we are Hard Workers for the forums .

and the one who reported to me studied HTML Coding for 5 years and he is well trained Very Happy

Hope you all fix the probs soon as possible Very Happy

~ AKASH
~ Akash ~
~ Akash ~

Male Posts : 15
Language : english

http://dragonball.forummotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!! Empty Re: MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!!

Post by Sanket July 29th 2010, 7:54 pm

1) that message cannot be avoided. It also depends on your forum connection. It generally has a 2-4 second lag for me.

2) Thats not possible, if you have enabled html. All can use it.

3) Yes, you must have set it at members. So all see the button.

4) Thats not clear what you are saying

5) Problems mentioned above are not really related to html so there is no need for a pro html person to qualify these as problems.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!! Empty Re: MAJOR FORUM PROBLEMS!!! AND ALSO BUGS !!!

Post by ~ Akash ~ July 29th 2010, 8:01 pm

Sanket wrote:1) that message cannot be avoided. It also depends on your forum connection. It generally has a 2-4 second lag for me.

5) Problems mentioned above are not really related to html so there is no need for a pro html person to qualify these as problems.

i see,..... ... i'll try to talk with him settle things....

for now its alright ...
but i'll contact u for these probs now^^
~ Akash ~
~ Akash ~

Male Posts : 15
Language : english

http://dragonball.forummotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicFanGurl July 29th 2010, 8:03 pm

Sanket wrote:1) that message cannot be avoided. It also depends on your forum connection. It generally has a 2-4 second lag for me.

Agreed all above.
Also reading it looks like you set up your forum permissions incorrectly in some of your forums.
You should check your mod group forum persmissions and have them checked to moderate your selected forums on the permissions edit.

Make sure your forums are correctly set up as well in other areas of permissions.
SonicFanGurl
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpsych July 30th 2010, 7:14 am

Huh? I am lost, wats the problem
Blackpsych

Back to top Go down