The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Requesting a ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting a ranks

Post by nexonhacked on July 30th 2010, 12:39 am

Well heres what i want,some kool user bars
heres what there

and in frount of all toughs i want "NH" so like for founder it would be "NH-Founder"
thanks guys Very Happy
Nature of the Creation:UserRank bar for my forumMotion site
Size (In Pixels): i Dont know,the average Seize
With or Without Animation:If you want,but make it look professonal
Main Colors: Differnt colours for each,but Founder must be red
Pictures & Links: n/a
Text to Insert : Founder
GMOD
MOD
CokSuker
Coder
Trusted
Spam God
Font (Provide Download Link): Dosnt Bother me,just aslong as it dosnt look tacky
Font Color: Founder must be red,others can be anything(make sure there all different)
Link to My Forumotion Forum:http://bitchingraphix.tk
Extra Comments: look professional please Very Happy

Last edited by nexonhacked on July 30th 2010, 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

nexonhacked
Forumember

Language : english
Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a ranks

Post by Matei on July 30th 2010, 1:10 am

Exclamation Hello, please edit your request topic with the correct requesting form that you can find here. If you do not do so within 24 hours, then I will have to refuse your request.

Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

http://www.grafikspot.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on July 30th 2010, 4:11 am

i did it
please come help guys

nexonhacked
Forumember

Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on July 30th 2010, 1:55 pm

can some1 make it please?

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei on July 30th 2010, 2:30 pm

Exclamation nexonhackedMay I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours.

Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

http://www.grafikspot.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on July 31st 2010, 4:18 am

well can some1 make it!?

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum