The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars

3 posters

Go down

Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars Empty Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars

Post by TheListener July 30th 2010, 12:40 am

Forumotion should definitely hire beta testers before launching any updates...

Since tuesday, every member who registers at my forum (Facebook Forum) doesn't have a Default avatar. I have gone to AP -> Display -> Avatar Gallery -> Default avatar and pasted both links to Guest and Members avatars... no luck. They still register with this avatar.

Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars Pp-blank-thumb

Also, Facebook Connect was working but it doesn't anymore. When you click "Login with Facebook" and then fill out your e-mail and pass, nothing happens. This is my App on Facebook

How can I fix these 2 issues? Any help is appreciated.
TheListener
Forumember

Male Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars Empty Re: Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars

Post by MrMario July 30th 2010, 5:49 am

Please: This application is the courtesy of Facebook. In case of any issue, you will need to wait for Facebook to fix it.

This is from Here
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars Empty Re: Facebook Connect won't work, nor Default Avatars

Post by TheListener July 30th 2010, 11:23 pm

Forget it.
TheListener
Forumember

Male Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 1st 2010, 10:40 am

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down