The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How moderator can put banned rank image to a member?

3 posters

Go down

How moderator can put banned rank image to a member? Empty How moderator can put banned rank image to a member?

Post by Manya August 3rd 2010, 3:24 am

Hello,

I want to ask how to subscribe directly when the moderator banned the member the member profile will have a banned rank image directly.Please help me and thanks in advance folks!Smile

Best Regards,
Manya
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Language : Tagalog,English

Back to top Go down

How moderator can put banned rank image to a member? Empty Re: How moderator can put banned rank image to a member?

Post by Manya August 3rd 2010, 9:37 am

bummmpzzz..
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How moderator can put banned rank image to a member? Empty Re: How moderator can put banned rank image to a member?

Post by Base August 3rd 2010, 11:06 am

Hello Manya,

Only administrators can assign ranks to members. However, if you implement a Warning System on your forum then it is possible for a moderator to change it to a "banned" image if you have one. For a tutorial on how to implement a Warning System, check out this topic.

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manya August 3rd 2010, 4:08 pm

I mean the rank image for short i want to know how to put banned rank image directly when the member will be banned for reason.Please help me..
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 3rd 2010, 5:26 pm

Only way would be for the admin to put it on.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down