The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

2010 Forumotion Fantasy Football League

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2010 Forumotion Fantasy Football League

Post by kirk on August 9th 2010, 8:30 pm

Just wanted to post this here for now for those that will be interested in the 2010 forumotion fantasy football. All details for registration deadlines and draft will be posted some time this week.

I can say that this year we will be doing the ESPN fantasy football.. it seems to be the best with free live scoring and is also free to join of course.. i believe it is facebok compatible and the league is open for anyone to join this year.. you do not have to be a forumotion member to join this time.. but the league dose represent us all here from forumotion and forumotion forums.

If you have any question you can post here for now.. but like i said all the deatils will be up soon sometime this week.. so just keep an eye out for it and I or Kingofsports will answer what we can for now if you have any questions?

See ya's soon Cool

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: 2010 Forumotion Fantasy Football League

Post by KingOfSports on August 11th 2010, 4:13 pm

ATTN: You will to send your e-mail address to either Kirk or me (KingOfSports) if you want to participate.

You can sign up for an ESPN Account here.

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum