The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Fantasy Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Ranks

Post by nexonhacked on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 am

For are some Fantasy Ranks
i was really bored is school so here we are Very Happy
enjoy people!

if you have a form with a theme(Example pokemon or X-Box or sumps) ill be glad to make a theme based Rank collection,just ask Very Happy

nexonhacked
Forumember

Language : english
Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Ranks

Post by Dumbledore27 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:26 am

They look quite good, though they're too high... :/

Dumbledore27
Forumember

Male Posts : 632
Language : Online
Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am

what seize,ill make a V2

nexonhacked
Forumember

Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 am

I'd say a Rank should never be over 25 px high, most ranks being roughly 20px

The images don't match well between them, it's too obvious that the origins aren't the same :/

Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 am

What does that mean?

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 am

It means the ranks don't match between themselves well :/
A rank is not only good on it's own, it needs to fit in with the other ones around it

Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:19 am

ive made a new one,im just uploading it

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakko! on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 am

nice... 7/10

Yakko!
Forumember

Male Posts : 661
Language : Italian, english, Français

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDMaD on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:10 am

too big Wink

ReDMaD
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1456
Language : English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 am

Kind big but nice job.

Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

http://forumdesigners.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

thanks guys

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ***AFINA*** on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:43 am

1. They are too big.
2. Round border is not good.

5/10 Confused

***AFINA***
Forumember

Female Posts : 450
Language : English, Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 am

i know
i dont know what happend there

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

hmmm Lol too big , but nice try Wink 8/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflections7 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

v.nice ranks .. thanx

Reflections7

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm

They look good however, they're too big for ranks.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum