The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

De-activated the gallery but images still showing up on the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

De-activated the gallery but images still showing up on the forum?

Post by theguineapighutch.com on August 12th 2010, 8:27 pm

I de-activated the gallery on my forum but the images are still being shown like a slideshow on the forum? I've tried refreshing the page and I've double checked and I've definetly clicked to deactivate it. But if I click on the images that are coming up it says the gallery has been de-activated. The images are definetly from the gallery because they are the same ones I uploaded to the gallery. How do I get rid of them?

theguineapighutch.com

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: De-activated the gallery but images still showing up on the forum?

Post by Vlykarye on December 11th 2010, 5:44 pm

I have a similar problem. I removed my gallery/pictures, yet my storage space has not returned. It says my gallery still has pictures, yet I don't have a gallery anymore.

Vlykarye

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 11th 2010, 8:34 pm

Looks like you have the widget on still. Go widget management and remove the widget.
TO remove images from the gallery you will need to go to servimg.com and login and delete them. Use the email and password when you created the forum.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlykarye on December 11th 2010, 8:56 pm

Actually. The gallery is different than your servimg.com gallery. You can upload images to servimg and use them, or you can upload to the forum gallery, which does not upload to servimg. In which case, you can't delete the pictures by going to servimg.

To counter any posts that say I am incorrect:
In my servimg.com gallery, I have three images; in my forum gallery, it says I have one. Is there anyway to turn gallery module off? The module page says it's off, yet the one image is still taking up storage space. Is this a bug?

Vlykarye

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum