The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Fun Coloured Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Coloured Ranks

Post by nexonhacked on August 14th 2010, 4:15 am

Last edited by nexonhacked on August 14th 2010, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

nexonhacked
Forumember

Language : english
Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Coloured Ranks

Post by that70sguy92 on August 14th 2010, 4:22 am

Don't really like. They're hard on the eyes.

6/10

that70sguy92
Forumember

Male Posts : 287
Language : English

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobii on August 14th 2010, 4:26 am

Small text, and is bright to my eyesight. text is glowed so it's hard to read.

5.7/10

Tobii
Forumember

Male Posts : 332
Language : English, Mandarin, French

http://naruto-thepath.boardonly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowz au on August 14th 2010, 4:40 am

i can easy read it and glow are fine to me..

shadowz au
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : Australia

http://tommyzserver.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on August 14th 2010, 6:16 am

u have crappy PCs Razz

nexonhacked
Forumember

Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iros on August 14th 2010, 10:04 am

I like them but they are too light ...

Iros
Forumember

Female Posts : 533
Language : English - Moldovian

http://graphicdesign.forumo.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by blindbat1457 on August 14th 2010, 11:23 am

I agree. The text is hard on the eyes. I mean I can read them fine but others will have a hard time reading it.

blindbat1457
Forumember

Male Posts : 667

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on August 14th 2010, 12:34 pm

ill post then aswell
see if it helps

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on August 14th 2010, 2:42 pm

remoade
bump

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 14th 2010, 9:54 pm

I think it looks nicer if you put an icon on the right side of each image Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflections7 on August 15th 2010, 12:23 am

glowing ! fuzzy !!! make me dizzy .. eh

Reflections7

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down