The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Using the main forum banner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using the main forum banner.

Post by Graphoil on August 21st 2010, 11:08 pm

May I use the same banner used on this forum but altered? I would clearly state that all properties are copywritten by ForuMotion.

Graphoil
Forumember

Language : Spanish

http://isupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Using the main forum banner.

Post by kirk on August 22nd 2010, 1:50 am

well in the past i do recall typlo saying you can use forumotion icons logos etc on your you forums.

But you can not claim to be official forumotion support forum.
i do not know if you are a support forum doing forumotion support or not.
And you can be a support forum doing forumotion support or any other support as long as you are not saying it is official or an exact replica of a forumotion support forum, i am almost 100% sure that you can also use forumomtion images. but just be sure to have somewhere very clear for all members to see that you are not an official forumotion support forum or in anyway afliated with any officials from forumotion or any of it's support forums.

As long as you do that you should be fine.. like i said i have seen typlo say in the past the forumotion images,icons logos etc.. are free for use as long as the forum is not claiming or stating they are an official forumotion forum.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Graphoil on August 22nd 2010, 2:44 am

So it IS okay to use the banner?

Graphoil
Forumember

Language : Spanish

http://isupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on August 22nd 2010, 3:56 am

@kirk wrote:
As long as you do that you should be fine.. like i said i have seen typlo say in the past the forumotion images,icons logos etc.. are free for use as long as the forum is not claiming or stating they are an official forumotion forum.
Or if you're not clarified, Try to contact Luky about it or just wait for another moderator to answer Wink

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum