The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

What is - www.suterusu.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved What is - www.suterusu.com

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 6:10 pm

When clicking on my memberlist at letitburn.darkbb.com using Google Chrome - I get this page:

Can anyone explain what is going on? I'm concerned to the safety of my members since we are all gamers who play FFXI and sites frequently install keyloggers to steal our passwords. Is this someone hosting an image on a bad site, and is there a way I can tell who it is so I can address it?

Souljacker

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: What is - www.suterusu.com

Post by BlackDJ on August 23rd 2010, 6:18 pm

only Google Chrome ??

this pic i open at Mozilla..

BlackDJ
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Malay

http://warez-malaysia.help-out.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 6:20 pm

Yes, I did state specifically in Google Chrome and on the Memberslist link. Thanks for looking. There are no errors in Firefox nor in IE, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't an unsafe element on the page - it just means that they might not have picked it up.

So no one has seen this before, or can give me any insight?

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDJ on August 23rd 2010, 6:31 pm

i think your server is not fast to search Google Chrome...
u try later..

this pic i try open at Google Chrome :

BlackDJ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 6:33 pm

As I said before - it happens when I try to view the memberlist, not the home page. Please can you click on the Memberlist and see if you get the same error or not?

And I have no idea what you mean by "my server is not fast enough to search google chrome" - There may be a language barrier between us, so I apologize. I have no idea what you are trying to express to me, but thanks for trying to help.

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDJ on August 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

recent or old place like this? its ok when i try click memberlist...
i think your server is not fast or some Goggle Chrom block your server...
try PM n ask admin what about this prob..

BlackDJ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 6:47 pm

Well I first noticed it at home last night, but didn't want to panic until I tried it at another location. I'm at work right now, so I guess what you are saying is it might be my location?

I'm a little confused as to why I can duplicate it on two different machines at two different locations that use two different ISPs, but it works fine for you.

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackDJ on August 23rd 2010, 6:57 pm

i do not know how to help.. but u can try this step,hope it work...

Click : Setting / Under The Hood / Content Setting / Cookies / Exceptions / Add and paste the link www.suterusu.com and click OK..

BlackDJ
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 7:03 pm

I appreciate the time you have taken to try to help me with this.

However, I'm not sure that just adding an exception for a site that is flagged as malware is really the solution that I'm looking for. I need to find out whether it's actually an unsafe site or is a false positive, and where on my page this element is from so that I can determine if it's safe to just remove the element. Or, why my browser is flagging it and it's not getting flagged by other Chrome users.

My main issue is that I want the site to be safe for my users, not that I want to bypass this error in my browser. I can't take a chance with my folks since keyloggers are all over the web. My users need to feel safe when they are at our website.

Anyway, thanks again for the help. I'll see if the guys at Chrome can tell me what this site is and why it's flagged.

Thank you!

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 7:12 pm

Also just some additional information - I clicked on the diagnostics information Chrome offers, and it listed more information. Sure enough, when I tried to visit the website to see what it was

It's infected with something. So it doesn't look like this is a false alarm - and I am not sure why your Chrome isn't picking it up.

Is there somewhere else I should be posting this to get an administrator's attention? I am worried that one of my members (or non members just looking around) is going to get infected with something. I don't want to start a panic on my forums without having some idea of whether it's something internal that one of my people uploaded, or if it's something coming from forumotion like an ad or something.

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on August 23rd 2010, 11:36 pm

This happened a few weeks ago but it was only an error in a code of the forums. The techs will fix it. There is nothing to be afraid of.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Souljacker on August 23rd 2010, 11:54 pm

MrMario

Thank you very much for your post. If you say it's ok, that's good enough for me.

Take care!

Souljacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on August 26th 2010, 9:25 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum